Katherine and Ron Yoder
#2 on Water Trail on LCQT (Viewed from water, next door and left of Harbor Restaurant), Nice
“Ohio Star – 1790” is fashioned after a historic fabric quilt piece which is in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian. It is mounted on the 1940s-era dock of Katherine and Ron Yoder. The design for this block was stitched by wives of President Washington’s cabinet members.